Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    which is better. people have told me the mozilla's firefox is only good to be used with super fast computers? any truth. also which do u all perfer


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    i use mozilla firefox with adelphia high speed and i like it pretty good.......alot better than IE from personal experience

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    up here on the mountain, i have dial-up, and i use mozilla..it works as good with slow speed as it does a high speed connection...

    Opera is another good browser too
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    Firefox is wonderful.

    I haven't tried opera Castle, I may have to check it out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    They're pretty much set up the same way mang, but Opera i guess you could say is a bit more complicated
    give it a download man, you'll like it
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    I like Foxfire. While its not as fast as Opera, its adblock function is far better than Opera's or Explorer's.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    I just downloaded firefox and tried it. I left on my comp about 5 minutes the first site I went to was for my main warehouse where I look up parts all day and I couldn't even login, the login box wasn't even on the screen. I will stick with IE.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    I have never had a problem like that outta firefox man. I love it so much I hate IE now, I guess different strokes for different folks.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    [ QUOTE ]
    I just downloaded firefox and tried it. I left on my comp about 5 minutes the first site I went to was for my main warehouse where I look up parts all day and I couldn't even login, the login box wasn't even on the screen. I will stick with IE.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Either:
    1. Refresh the page
    -or-
    2. Download the correct plugin(s)
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

    FireFox....nothing better than it... tabbed browsing (although the new I.E. 7 has it) i still refuse to use IE ...

    firefox, no popups... it's great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •